5 Great viewfinder, Rifat Sungkar Test Early

Bidik 5 Besar, Rifat Sungkar Tes Lebih Awal

Rifat Sungkar with Fastron World Rally Team, has been in the U.S. for 5 to follow the Rally America series, the New England Forest Rally (NEFR), which will be held on 26-27 July 2013.
With a target capable of reaching top 5, Rifat doing testing on Sunday morning local time yesterday, to get the car settings to suit the character trajectory to be traversed.
Rifat along with the mechanics of the Libra Racing team, conduct testing for approximately 4 hours in “Team O’Neil Rally School” in the city of Dolton, about 2 hours drive from home base while Fastron World Rally Team in Burlington, the state of Vermont.
This testing is necessary because of the character of the track in NEFR itself is very High Speed. In 2012 January, the average speed in NEFR is about 110 km / hour. At the time of testing, Rifat Sungkar doing two training sessions on the track along the 3 km.
In sessions conducted in the morning, felt that the engine has too much power in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) under the 3000, which is actually very good for a meandering path, but less suitable for high speed track that character.
“But after doing the rounds as much as 15 laps, we found the ideal machine settings in the power band between 4500-5600 with a boost pressure of 1.7 bar” Rifat said through a press release received Tribunnews.com. “As for the tires, my mechanic and team agreed to choose the medium tires hard, considering the mileage of each special stage is quite far away and the weather forecast at the time of the match will be hot. This morning when we start practice, the air temperature was around 25 ° C, but around noon rose to 30 ° C “added Rifat.
Fastron World Rally Team exercise yesterday along with Antoine L’Estage, who won in 2012 NEFR ago. While other leading racers like David Higgins and Ken Block, is also rumored to be practicing in the same place today. In this exercise, Rifat has not been accompanied by a navigator, Steve Lancaster, newly arrived in America last night.
“But this does not interfere with our preparation of Fastron World Rally Team, because me and Steve have been playing together on a WRC event in Greece last year” said Rifat.
New England Forest Rally or NEFR own, known as one of the best rally in the U.S.. In the beginning, the owner of Libra Racing, John Buffumlah who organized this rally for more than 16 years. For 2 days, 57 racers will be faced with a fairly wide track, because the track is actually the track used logging trucks.
In fact, because the average speed is too high, the organizing committee will make some chichane, ie deliberately dibelok street-corner to reduce speed.
“I was with Fastron World Rally Team will make every effort to achieve the best results. Our target is the top 5 positions, as well as proving that “Indonesia Cool” could achieve, especially in the arena of rallying. We ask his blessing prayer, so that things run smoothly “said Rifat Sungkar.

David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos

David Moyes Kecewa Manchester United Dibekuk Yokohama F Marinos

Manchester United manager David Moyes admitted he was disappointed to see his team defeated Yokohama F Marinos 3-2 in a preseason game.

The Scottish coach considered his team conceded a goal in the game is trivial. But, however, remains Moyes praised the Japanese club.

“It was a tough game for us. They played well but we conceded a goal very bad,” said Moyes told MUTV.

“They’re a pretty good team. They make the players work hard enough, but we were not able to maximize our chances.”

Moyes also commented on the appearance of United’s young players on their pre-season tour. “It was a tough game for young players. We want to see what they will do and they play well,” he concluded.

Dennis Rodman Immortalized in Hall of Fame Basketball (SMAN 1 Payakumbuh).

Springfield – The name of controversial former basketball player, Dennis Rodman was enshrined in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. This eccentric man looked very emotional time welcome the honor it.

Proclaimed ESPN, ceremonies took place on Saturday (13/8/2011) early morning hrs. Rodman looked even shed tears often choked several times when delivering a speech that lasted 13 minutes.

Rodman express gratitude for their coaches and apologizing to his family for the shortcomings and mistakes over the years.

Besides Rodman, there are nine others who entered in the Hall of Fame class of 2011. But Rodman managed to emerge as the center of attention at the event.

In this event, Rodman wore two outfits. When he arrived, a man who has a lot of tattoos was wearing a gray suit and matching cowboy hat feathers.

He then changed into a black suit complete with a logo of the Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls at the back. Both clubs were brought Rodman won five NBA championship.

“I do not play basketball for money, I do not play basketball for the sake of popularity,” said Rodman. “What you see here is more than an illusion that I love to be someone who is very colorful.”

During his career, Rodman was known as a ferocious defensive style and accomplished rebounder. Men’s 198 cm berpostur touted as the greatest rebounder of all time according to statistics in the NBA by scoring the highest rebound 11 954 times.

Rodman began his career with the Pistons in 1986. For seven years, he successfully presented two titles in a row in 1988-89, 1989-1990.

San Antonio Spurs had defended two seasons before moving to the Bulls. With Michael Jordan, a former basketball player Dennis The Menace is nicknamed earn three championship rings and move to Los Angeles in 1998 continued to Maverciks Dallas next year before continuing his career outside the NBA.

NBL Players Open Trade in the Middle Season

Surabaya – It’s laid out three series, opening NBL clubs contestants the opportunity to exchange players (trade) in the middle of the season.

In a press statement received by the editorial detiksport, Wednesday (08/02/2012), PT Detection Basketball Cross (DBL) as the organizer NBVL explained about trade policy in the middle of the season.

Mentioned that each team has the right to exchange a maximum of three players with the system ‘one to one’. Players that can be exchanged is rated 9-17 players in each team. The player rating is based on statistics up to the end of the Series III in Palembang.

According to the Implementing Regulations Flexi NBL Indonesia 2011-2012, this player trade period lasts seven days before the convening Series IV in Denpasar, February 18 to 26.

Each team will use that right must notify the league and all the other teams, before the trade was closed on February 17. If there is no confirmation, the team considered not take advantage of that right.

“Strength in Flexi NBL team this season more evenly. Competition tight. Leveraging trade window could increase the chances of achieving their targets. However, the period is quite short. Hopefully this is not even a blunder,” said Yondang Tubangkit, basketball operations manager DBL Indonesia PT.

Allegri: Milan Will Difficulty in Big Three

Allenatore AC Milan, Massimiliano Allegri predicting Serie A season 2013/2014 will be tough. In fact not denied opportunities Rossoneri Allegri again perched in the top three will be very difficult.

Allegri prediction is not without reason. Rival Milan clubs are now clean up by bringing in new players. Inter Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina and Napoli strengthen the ranks in the transfer market this summer.

Last season Milan managed to finish third after a stumbling start to the season. Milan is under Juventus and Napoli to make sure to appear in the Champions League.

“Every year is different but Juventus still the favorites in my opinion. They bring in quality players sorts [Carlos] Tevez, [Fernando] Llorente and [Angelo] Ogbonna,” said Allegri reported by Soccerway.

Therefore, Allegri confident competition in the top three will be tight this season. “It would be more difficult for Milan than last season because Juve and also six other teams will fight for the top three,” said Allegri.

“Inter Milan became stronger with the arrival of [Walter] Mazzarri and they will play once a week. Romans brought [Kevin] Strootman, a player with vast experience, although still young,” said Allegri.

“So also with Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina will be increasingly difficult to be conquered so the competition will be tougher,” he continued.
For Allegri, this season will be the fourth season after being appointed coach of the Rossoneri in the summer of 2010.

Albiol Catch up Higuain to Napoli

Napoli duo successfully obtain the signature of Real Madrid, Gonzalo Higuain after Raul Albiol now turn the sky blue uniform Napoli agree.
Higuain mentioned previously successfully landed Napoli for a fee of 35 million euros, now Albiol was also obtained with membayara 12 million euros to Madrid.
Albiol is reportedly going to get a contract for four years. Before getting Higuain and Albiol, Napoli advance successfully bring another Madrid player Jose Callejon.

 

Guardado unsure Soldado will stay at Valencia

Valencia winger Andres Guardado is unsure where Roberto Soldado will be plying his trade next season amidst interest fromTottenham.

The north London club has become increasingly confident it can seal a deal for Soldado, with the player considering submitting a transfer request to speed up his exit from Los Che.

And Mexican winger Guardado has added fuel to the fire by admitted his doubt regarding whether the prolific striker will still be at the Mestalla next season.

Guardado told Marca: “I haven’t been able to speak to [Soldado] since the Confederations Cup but I don’t know whether he’ll go or stay.

“That’s not something I can manage myself, but I wish him the best anywhere. Iif he is here, then all the better since Soldado is a great player, our goalscorer and an important part of this team.”

Reports in Spain suggest Soldado has already agreed a salary package worth just over 3 million euros-per-year to play at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is desperate to strengthen his strikeforce this summer, and has already missed out on David Villaand Christian Benteke, with Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe his only recognized first-team frontmen.

Chelsea’s players Fasting Ramadan in Jakarta!

Wah, Pemain Chelsea Ini Bepuasa Ramadhan di Jakarta!

Chelsea arrivals to Jakarta fanfare greeted by their fans since landing at Halim International Airport, Tuesday (23/7) afternoon. But it turns out, in the middle of frenzied excitement of the arrival of Chelsea, there is one player who chose to remain relaxed while running fast. Who are ya?
He was Demba Ba! As is known, the Chelsea striker back number 9 this is the only Chelsea player who is Muslim and the middle of Ramadan fasting. With his return to Jakarta, Demba Ba was ready to feel the atmosphere of Ramadan in Jakarta.
Several hours before his departure to Jakarta, Ba also had singing in his Twitter account that he will be happy to fly to Jakarta with the atmosphere of Ramadan in different countries.
“Great time at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Off to Jakarta, see you in few hours .. Insha Allah!” Ba chirping.
Some Chelsea fans who know that Ba is also being abstinent was immediately reply to the Ba chirp with various sayings such as, “Congratulations fasting in Jakarta, Ba!”, “Congratulations to feel the atmosphere of Ramadan in Jakarta Demba Ba!” and others.
Previously, Ba was also still running the fast of Ramadan in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, two first city visited by Chelsea in their Asian tour this time.

NBA Rumors: Analyzing Latest Chatter Throughout the Association

As the NBA‘s free-agency period starts to wind down with many of the big names accounted for, there are still some interesting options out on the market, whether it be a couple of sharpshooters or a two-time NBA champion.

Teams are still hoping for some legitimate talent to sign with them as they finalize their 2013-14 rosters, whether it be veteran help or an undrafted rookie who took the summer league by storm.

Here’s a look at the latest chatter throughout the Association, complete with analysis.

Spurs’ Gary Neal to Become Unrestricted Free Agent?

After signing former Chicago Bulls guard Marco Belinelli to a two-year deal in June, the San Antonio Spurs are reportedly set to withdraw their qualifying offer to Gary Neal and let the 28-year-old walk, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.com.

The interest in Neal should stretch throughout the NBA, from contenders to rebuilding teams. The three-year pro has shot 40 percent from beyond the arc and 82 percent from the free-throw line in his career.

Adding to Neal’s intrigue is the fact that he played better defensively in 2012-13. After opposing point guards registered a PER of 21.3 against him in 2011-12, according to82games.com, they registered a PER of 15.5 against him last season.

That’s not great, but it is a noticeable improvement.

If anything, Neal can space the floor, which is always valuable.

Clippers to Re-Sign Lamar Odom?

According to Arash Markazi of ESPN LA, the Los Angeles Clippers are still interested in signing free-agent forward Lamar Odom.

Earlier in the month, Mike Bresnahan and Melissa Rohlin of the Los Angeles Times reported that Odom was deciding between the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers, who both offered him $1.4 million.

Odom averaged 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds while shooting 40 percent from the floor in 20 minutes per game last season. He ranked well below the league average in PER among forwards who averaged at least 15 minutes per game, via Hoopdata.com.

While that’s not exactly eye-opening, there aren’t many other options on the market to back up Blake Griffin at this point.

Rookie guard Ian Clark went undrafted this year, despite averaging 18.2 points while shooting 54 percent from the floor and 46 percent from beyond the arc in his senior season at Belmont.

Now, after he posted 33 points against the Phoenix Suns in the Las Vegas Summer League championship game, he’s reportedly drawing heavy interest throughout the NBA, according to Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today Sports.

According to Zillgitt, the Golden State Warriors, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz are interested in the 6’3″ combo guard.

In seven games with the Warriors in Las Vegas, Clark averaged 12.4 points while shooting 48 percent from the field and 49 percent from beyond the arc. Against the Suns, he posted 33 points while going 12-of-19 from the floor and 7-of-10 from three-point range.

Before that, he averaged 16.4 points (ranked sixth) while shooting 48 percent from the field in five games with the Miami Heat in the Orlando Summer League.

One thing’s for sure: Ian Clark knows how to drop buckets. He also knows how to defend, averaging 2.2 steals in Orlando and 1.1 steals in Vegas while playing strong man-to-man defense.

So, why wasn’t he drafted?

Well, there is the matter of his size. At 6’3″, there are concerns about plopping him into the shooting guard role. He may have trouble finishing against the more physical players in the league.

But, given the way he shot the ball and defended this summer, it’s hard to imagine an NBA team not picking him up now.

Who said summer league didn’t mean anything?

Fifa disabling boss the South African Football Association

asosiasi sepakbola afrika selatan

Kirsten Nematandani, Dennis Mumble and three others were suspended from their posts until immediately following the fourth investigation into the alleged involvement in the regulation four games ahead of the 2010 World Cup.
Fifa investigation found that brokers match Safa infiltrated by Wilson Perumal Singapore Football 4U hers and organizations.
Perumal set the referee in the match against Thailand, Bulgaria, Colombia and Guetamala. The match result is known is set to benefit a betting syndicate Asia.
Safa said the statement on the website of the organization “accept Fifa report is” and adds that “the commission of inquiry will be set up, under the leadership of a retired judge, to fully investigate the matter and the members whose names are mentioned in the report.”
The report also said, “Safa apologized to Fifa and take serious action to address them.”
Safa vice-president Mwelo Nonkonyana who has been asked to act as an officer while replacing Nematandani said, “This is a difficult situation for the association and for those whose names are mentioned in the report.
“We hope there will be no speculation as to whether they are guilty or not. We need to let the investigation take place quickly and fairly, so that they can separate the innocent from the guilty.”
South Africa’s 5-0 victory over Guetamala and 2-1 over Colombia in May 2010, two weeks before the World Cup starts has long been suspected.
Nigerian referee Ibrahim Chaibou gave three penalties for handball in the match with Guetamala and Fifa has tried to interrogate him for more than a year for his handling of a number of matches.
The third goal in a match against Colombia, which is overseen by a Kenyan official, came from a penalty kick.