Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Beasiswa Bulutangkis PB Djarum Diperebutkan Seribuan Atlet

General Scholarship Auditions event PB Djarum Badminton, Friday was held at GOR Djarum Kudus Regency Teak. More than a thousand 10-15 year-old athletes will compete for a scholarship badminton. The athletes did not just come from the island of Java, but also from Aceh and Meulaboh of Raja Ampat in Papua.
From year to year the number of participants who participated in the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum continues to increase. This year is expected around 1,000 players aged between 10-15 years were involved. For comparison, the last year as many as 1,037 participants, consisting of 735 men and 302 women players competing to be accepted and received a scholarship from the PB Djarum.
“In keeping with that commitment continues to be adhered to PB Djarum Indonesian badminton achievement progress, this year we held a General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum. Our audition for the title search and build super quality badminton players that Indonesian badminton regeneration process go smoothly, “said Yoppy Rosimin, Program Director Djarum Bakti Sports Foundation.
General PB Djarum Scholarship auditions this time is one of the tangible evidence of the club which was founded in 1969 and has spawned so many world champions for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement. This activity is also to preserve and maintain the supremacy of Indonesian badminton in the international arena.
“This year we again find the seeds of super quality players through the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum 2013. As in previous years, we did not target how many will be accepted. The most important thing is the quality not the quantity. Origin has a super quality, wherever arising, we will surely receive. After all, is ultimately also for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement, “said Yoppy.
During the audition process, prospective players are not merely obeying the selection show. Prospective players will also be introduced directly with all the amenities and facilities that exist in GOR PB Djarum, Jati, Kudus. In addition to well-equipped facilities and wah, the participants will be guided to know of the close of the current Indonesian badminton hero and the Living Legend summarized in the Hall of Fame.
“The participants introduce how nice we can be the champions. Pursue the sport of badminton is able to guarantee the future. Hence, during the Holy, they will someday be able to meet directly with the badminton star. The purpose of this activity is to provide motivation to the players to continue to have a passion to play badminton and do not be discouraged when this year failed to make the selection, “said Yoppy.
Meanwhile team manager PB Djarum, Fung Permadi, said that since General Auditions held PB Djarum, the club has delivered many world champions are going to recruit players with super quality.
“PB Djarum would encompass the seeds of athletes with the best quality, not quantity. Athletes are tough, unyielding, have high fighting spirit and mentality champion shuttlers are the criteria that we were looking for. Therefore, the selection process will take place very tight, “said Fung Permadi, a former national player.
A series of national shuttlers ever scent of Indonesia in the international community, which often made PB Djarum coming from. Of which start from the era Liem Swie King, Christian Hadinata, Kartono / Heryanto,

Austin Dillon wins at Eldora in first NASCAR dirt race in 43 years

The Camping World Truck Series’ debut on dirt went from novelty to mainstay in the span of three hours Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway, as Austin Dillon scored the first NASCAR national series win on a dirt track in 43 years.

If you watched and weren’t entertained, I don’t know what to tell you.

“This is real racing right here, this is all I’ve got to say,” Dillon said in victory lane after beating Kyle Larson to the finish line in a green-white-checker sprint.

The thing is, that wasn’t just the joy in Dillon coming out after he reached victory lane. The excitement of being at Tony Stewart’s track was palpable and authentic. Drivers and team members exclaimed throughout the evening about the race, and heck, not even a discouraging word was said by the NASCAR social media chamber, a notoriously finicky segment.

A big reason for that excitement? The racing.

Yes, it was different. But it wasn’t just the difference in styles in how a driver attacks a half-mile dirt track versus a 1.5 mile asphalt track that made Wednesday night mesmerizing. It was multiple grooves, the throttle management and a genuine sense that the race was ultimately going to be decided by the drivers and their trucks, not by clean air. (Which can be a bit of an oxymoron at a dirt track anyway.) Throw in a big helping of nostalgia — many NASCAR drivers grew up racing local dirt tracks — and it’s hard not to consider the night a rousing success.

Need proof of how that all came together? Look no further than the battle between Norm Benningand Clay Greenfield in the Last Chance Qualifier race to get into the 150 lap main event. Instead of relying only on single truck qualifying to set the field for the race, NASCAR used heat races and a subsequent last-chance race to whittle the 35 trucks attempting the race to the 30 trucks that would start the race.

With two laps left in the Last Chance race, Benning was holding onto the final transfer spot into the main race in fifth place. Greenfield was right behind him, both drivers in trucks they own and prepare themselves, a far cry from the multi-million dollar operations in the Sprint Cup Series.

Greenfield leaned on Benning’s bumper as the two approached the white flag. Benning got loose, but stayed in the throttle and held the position. As they came through turns three and four again,Greenfield got to the inside of Benning and slid up into him, forcing Benning’s truck into the wall. Sparks flew, but Benning stayed in the gas once again, nipping Greenfield at the line for that last place starting position.

And when Benning got back to the garage? Members from seemingly every team were waiting for him to get out of his truck to congratulate him.

Did NASCAR take a gamble by staging a type of race not run for nearly half a century at an 18,000 seat facility owned by a Sprint Cup Series champion? Probably. Did it pay off? Absolutely. Instead of the question being “Does the Truck Series return next year?” it’s now “When can the Nationwide and Cup Series do this?”

The words “football club”, which is eliminated in 1998, the plan will be displayed back to the United badge.

Manchester United’s executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, is considering to do a little modification to the club’s official emblem.

The words “football club”, which is removed in 1998 because of changes in the image, the plan will be re-listed. The omission of the article and a half decades ago is fairly controversial and invite anger most Red Devils supporters.

Woodward himself admitted he did not like the change and ready to show again “football club” to the United badge.

“I do not like the turn the badge. [Joint-chairman] Joel [Glazer] also did not like the change. We will examine and consider about it,” he told the British media on Sunday (21/7) this.

“We are a football club, not a business.”

“I have explained to our staff that we are a 135-year old club and that is that you must remember. We are a football club, a club [club] with a capital C.”

“And those who are bound in the inside there is a commercial business that will finance the purchase of a lot of players forward and we should be supportive of them.”

“We have to make sure these two elements go together but not mutually affect each other and that’s where we try to balance it.”

Antonelli Killed in Accident at Supersport

Antonelli Tewas dalam Kecelakaan di Supersport  

Moscow – Grief enveloped Italian racing world. Foreign riders who participated in the Pizza World Supersport event, Andrea Antonelli, died after suffering a severe accident at the race in Moscwa Raceway, Sunday, July 21, 2013.
Kecalakan that struck Antonelli happened in the last corner on the first lap. In the slippery track conditions due to heavy rain, Antonelli lost control of his motorcycle to fall. After that, his head hit the motor co sekompatriotnya, Lorenzo Zanetti. “Three riders were injured and one of them from Italy died of injuries suffered,” said local police spokesman told reporters.
Antonelli was immediately taken to the medical center that is in the circuit. The medical team did not want to bring Antonelli to a nearby hospital by helicopter because it does not want to take the risk. Because the injury is severe enough Antonelli. Goeleven Kawasaki rider was dead at 2 pm local time.
FIM, Dorna, and YMS Promotion and decided to stop all activities scheduled on that day. »All the people involved in this championship deepest condolences to the Antonelli family, friends, team, and the Italian Federation over this tragic incident,” the official statement FIM.
Antonelli became the second driver from Italy who died in the World Supersport Championship. Previously, Marco Simoncelli died when following the race at the Malaysian GP in October two years ago. Lives of the Gresini Honda team rider drifted after his head hit the motor and close friend Colin Edwards, Valentino Rossi.

Strong promonition of Stoner Back to MotoGP

TOKYO – Signs of Casey Stoner will return to MotoGP stronger. It can be seen from the decision Stoner did four trials in Motegi, Japan. For Stoner, it was his first opportunity riding a special bike MotoGP since 2012.

The last time the Australian MotoGP struggling with a particular motor is in trials in Valencia in 2012 ago. Previously, after retirement from MotoGP in the 2011 season, Stoner decided struggled in the V8 Supercar Racing.

“It’s almost seven months since I tried in Valencia. I am very happy and comfortable with the decision to quit MotoGP. Sometimes I really miss the RCV race, “said Stoner as reported by Crash page on Tuesday (23/7).

Stoner decision to try at Motegi beruji joy greeted the Honda team. Honda HRC Excutive Vice President, Shuhei Nakamoto said, it always opens the door lebart-wide if Stoner back to Honda.

“We warmly welcome the return of Stoner to Honda. He knows a lot about the machine. I am sure, he will be able to help our engineers to develop the RC213V bike, “said Nakamoto.

Stoner holds two world titles in the iron horse races. Namely, in the 2007 season and 2009. He also still holds the record as the only Ducati rider who managed to become world champion. However, Stoner decided retirement from MotoGP when he was very young, 25 years old.